Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Elite Force post 1

**ELITE FORCE**
**STARDATE: 1109.10**
**FREE PVP EQUIP**
**BY: ADMIRAL THEWARBOY234**

When you sign up for Elite Force clan chat We will issue 2 free bronze armor sets for pvp combat, just in case you do not want to risk some of your valuable armor. When you are on at the same time as me, Private Message me asking for bronze armor OR if you are Quick Chat private message me: Buying one of Item: Bronze Armor Set (lg).
For female Elite Force members I will issue Plateskirts instead of Platelegs.
Black scimitars and Black 2h swords are available on request.


**THEWARBOY234 OUT**

2 comments:

Kungfoman said...

Actually,
I can give some mithril
simy's at request.

Warning I can only use Quick Chat,
so you will need to Quick massage
me.

Kungfoman said...

Message not massage,
Sorry