Monday, February 28, 2011

The Winner of the Runescape Current 100k Sweepstakes!!!

And... The winner of the Runescape Current 100k Sweepstakes Grand Prize is...

woops!

I'm going to keep you waiting while I announce the winner of the polls!

"What do you think of Free Trade and the Wilderness returning?"

Like: 3 (37%)

Indifferent: 3 (37%)

Don't like: 2 (25%)

It's a tie: 3 votes for Like and 3 votes for indifferent!

"What do you think of the Gnome update?"

The Meh's have it!

"What would you think of a Runescape Current Store?"

The winning vote: I would love it! I would buy Items, shirts, gold, and accounts, and...

And now: the winner of the WHOLE THING, the 100k, the bucks, the dough, is...

Hammerviper!!!

Hammerviper, you have won 100k!

Remember the pick-up rules, to the right. I will leave them up for one more week.

Congrats!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Osm...

Anonymous said...

woot! i won! thanks runecurrent!